Trivium is a rapidly growing publishing company based in Houston, TX. Currently, we’re revamping and updating our healthcare publications. Hence, we’re actively looking for healthcare professionals to write test prep books for us that focus on various certifications. Specifically, we’re looking for nurses with specialties in the following fields:
- Emergency nursing
- Adult, pediatric, and geriatric critical care
- Cardiac vascular nursing
- Nursing informatics
- General nurse licensing (NCLEX)
- Diabetes nursing
- Health education specialists
- Hospice and palliative care
- Oncology nursing
In addition to nurses, we are looking to hire healthcare professionals from the list below:
- Physician assistants
- Massage therapists
- Certified Professional in healthcare quality
- Case managers
It would be ideal if an applicant has certification in one (or more) of the fields listed above and at least five years of relevant work experience.
To be considered for the position, please have all candidates submit a relevant writing sample, resume, and a short description of their area(s) of expertise to email@example.com.
Will be determined by writer’s qualifications and the scope of the project.
FREELANCE LINE AND COPY EDITORS
Trivium Test Prep Partners, LLC is a fast-paced and rapidly-growing publishing firm specializing in test prep study guides. Along with our partners, Cirrus Test Prep and Accepted, Inc., we publish study materials for a wide range of tests, including professional certifications, military entrance exams, and teacher certification tests.
We’re currently looking for line editors and copy editors to help prepare manuscripts for publication. Editors will be responsible for editing documents for grammar and style, and may also be asked to do more substantive edits for clarity and quality.
This will be an ongoing remote contractor position: work will be part-time (5 – 20 hours a week) and projects will be assigned as they become available.
- provide substantive edits, line edits, and copy edits
- format manuscripts for typesetting
- knowledge of basic editing practices
- excellent knowledge of grammar
- ability to write clearly and effectively
- familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style and ability to use in-house style guide
- ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 or more years of professional editing experience